Most of us are passionate about Sedgefield and its beautiful surrounds but each of us have that ONE special spot in our town that we call our favourite - it’s the spot you go to to watch the sun rise, the place you feel is your sacred space, the spot you head to for a picnic, the area you choose to run, ride or paddle through, the site you choose for a romantic moment, the beach you head to for a cooling swim, the corner you travel to to watch the sun set. We’d like to know where YOUR special spot is and what it is you like most about Sedgefield.
Leading up to the Slow Festival (29-31 March) we have some fantastic prizes up for grabs and this is the first; a Lemon and Lime DVD voucher of R200 (10 new releases), a Tops wine hamper and 2 pizzas to the value of R110 from Montecellos. “Yes, yes I want to win this!” you shout and “how do I win this?” you are asking of course.
This is how to do it.
From the 1st of February you will need to collect a “like” card from the Sedgefield Tourism office. All you have to then do is take a photo of yourself (no fancy camera needed- a photo taken with your cell phone is perfect!), with the “like” card AND your favourite thing/spot you like most about Sedgefield (See photo). Then upload the photo to the Slow Festival Facebook page and ask all your friends to like your photo. The person with the most likes for a photo will win the prize.
Here follows a step by step of the process.
1. Collect “like” card from the tourism office
2. Take photo of yourself, the “like” card and your favourite thing about Sedgefield
3. Go to www.facebook.com/slowfestival.co.za and like the Slow Festival page.
4. Go back to your profile, upload your photo and motivate why you like what you like about Sedgefield.
5. Once photo is uploaded, view your photo and tag Slow Festival page in your photo.
6. Now all that is left to do is to tell your friends to vote for your photo.
7. The person with the most votes for their photo will win the prize.
8. Winner will be announced midday on 29 March 2013.
But… that is not all!! There is more!!
Alongside this competition there is also a lucky draw that will take place as well. Everybody that “likes” the Slow Festival Facebook page by going to www.facebook.com/slowfestival.co.za will be entered into this draw.
The winner will win a Breakfast special with coffee for 2 people from Café Vienna! This will also be announced midday on 29 March 2013.
SO all you have to do is let your fingers snap a pic and like a page and you stand a chance of winning. Twice!! What’s not to “like” about that.