1. Pre-qualifying will take place on Sunday 13th May from 10h00-15h00 at the annual Garden Route Motor Club’s car show, situated on the Knysna High School sports fields on Waterfront Drive. The track will be set up in the squash courts.
2. Successful drivers will be notified by sms to attend a practice session on Monday evening 14th May from 17h00 on the Slot Car Club’s main 6 lane 39m track. Spectators are most welcome.
3. After the practice session the official Slot Car Challenge will take place on Wednesday 16th May from 17h00 at the Club’s state of the art 6 lane, 39 m computerised track in the Oude Fabriek building opposite Wimpie in the Main Road. Spectators are most welcome.
4. On Tuesday evening 15th May from 18h00 there will be a 2 hour endurance Slot Car Challenge between Knysna and Plettenberg Bay Slot Car Clubs – at the main track. Spectators are most welcome.
5. For more details contact Gary on 083 277 3434 or email@example.com.