The Diepwalle Tea Garden is found in the heart of the Knysna Forest.
Visitors can enjoy the beautiful surroundings by hiking, walking, cycling, birding, tree spotting, sightseeing and picnicking.
Visit the Forest Legends Museum or the indigenous nursery, camp on one of the unique decks, admire the big tree (King Edward VII) or just enjoy a meal here in our tea garden.
If you doing the Outeniqua Hiking trail, please ask us to send you our Hiker’s menu with delicious homemade meals and hearty breakfasts. If you camping, we have a small shop that sells basics including firewood, braaipacks and ice 🙂 we also provide salads and freshly baked bread on order.
We hire out the venue for birthdays/weddings and special occasions. Catering can be done on request.
- 10am – 3pm: OUT of season (and on request)
- 9am – 5pm: School holidays (and on request)
- Diepwalle Tea Garden – 083 759 0424 / email@example.com
- Diepwalle SANPark’s Office – 044 3829762/3
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/Diepwalle-Tea-Garden-203829769993170
- On the N2, approximately 2km outside of Knysna (heading towards Plettenberg Bay), take the Uniondale (R339) turn-off to the left.
- 16km to Diepwalle, much along good conditioned, gravel road i.e. your family car can handle it.
Photos sourced from Diepwalle Tea Garden’s Facebook page.